Combined Federal Campaign of North Texas and
Jackson County, OK
The 2012 CFC of North Texas and Jackson County, OK brought in $359,345.28 for charities in our community. Thank you to everyone who participated.
The 2013 campaign officially kicks off on September 5th and runs through October 5th.
What is the CFC?
Watch the 2012 CFC Directors video HERE
Watch the Sheppard AFB LFCC video HERE
For more information about the campaign visit HERE.
The mission of the CFC is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee focused, cost-efficient, and effective in providing all federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all.
Local Federal Coordinating Committee (LFCC)
- Jeff Pittman, Chair - Sheppard AFB
- Capt Brandon Keyser - Sheppard AFB
- Capt Bryce Remkes - Altus AFB
- MSgt Jonathan Jenkins - Sheppard AFB
- John Pezzano - U.S. Postal Service
- Gregg Spillman - Sheppard AFB
- Anna Mauch - Social Security Administration
- Trish Heskett - North Texas Area United Way
This is the official Combined Federal Campaign website for North Texas and Jackson County, OK. This site has been reviewed and approved by the Local Federal Coordinating Committee for the 2013 CFC campaign. Feedback or questions about the campaign? Please email us at email@example.com